Tire Repair Kit , Car Tire Inflator , Powerful Motor , Air Compressor
1. Plug the power cord into the cigarette lighter socket.
2. Unscrew the tyres valve caps, push the connector firmly onto the tyre valve and secure by depressing the thumb lock.
3. Ensure the hose is not stretched or kinked during operation.
4. When the correct pressure has been achieved stop the inflator
5. Lift the thumb lock and release the connector from the tyre valve.
6. Replace the tyre valve cap.
|Voltage rating:||DC 9.9-14.4V|
|Length of inflate hose:||480mm-550mm|
|Length of wire:||2700mm|
|Pressure gauge range:||0-6 Bar|
|Pressure gauge accuracy:||0.1 Bar|
|Valve type:||VG8 copper|
|Volume of the glue:||300ml/450ml|
|Glue ingredient:||Natural emulsion|